Digital Photography: The process won't change for the remainder of the semester, unless we get another opportunity like the WASC tee shirt. Please follow this procedure:
- Define the project
- Brainstorm/Thumbnail Sketches
- Research: check out images from other photographers' samples
- Download & save samples (remember to save the source URL)
- Write a quick proposal into your blog
- Go out and take photos, solo or in teams
- Download the photos when you return, open and edit them, take screen captures of them and add them to your blog posting, reporting what you learned, what camera settings you used, what the conditions (sunny, overcast, etc.) of the shoot were, etc.
- Upload the best examples to your Google drive in the proper folder, according to the folder hierarchy, using the standard file-naming convention on the finals
Computer Graphic Design: Social Justice Posters: CyberBullying
Click here, to go to the Design Process Page Remember: Our deadline is this Thursday for the posters. You may work in teams, but I need to see evidence that everyone on the team did their share of the process, by having scans of your own sketches uploaded, and your blog postings updated, outlining the process you used to produce the final(s). Cyberbullying Cartoons.