(from the SMUSD website)
All entries must be in color and submitted on a blank (no lines) 8.5" x 11" sheet of paper. All entries must be submitted to a cafeteria site manager on or before March 27th.Judging Criteria
- All SMUSD K-12 students may enter.
- Contest categories include grades K-5, 6-8, and 9-12.
- All entries must be logos that are original student creations in the form of drawings or computer-generated graphics.
- All entries must include:
- The words: Nutrition Advisory Council or Team NAC.
- The tagline: Mission Nutrition
- A theme related to nutrition and/or wellness.
- Student name, grade, and teacher on the back.
- Directions followed
- Alignment with Nutrition Advisory Council (Team NAC) mission, fundamentals, and/or goals
- Ease of use for marketing purposes, such as printed menus, t-shirts, posters, etc.